CREW 717 Social Club Membership
You don’t need to be a seafarer to enjoy the facilities of our unique heritage listed-building.
For just $1 per week your membership helps the Mission provide services to those who work at sea.
Membership benefits include:
• Discount on alcohol at the Mission to Seafarers Bar*
• A guest ticket to the Members’ Private Preview Evening of the ANL Maritime Art Prize and Exhibition
• Free use of the BBQ in the Spanish style courtyard (booking required)
• Invitation to the annual Seafarers Service at St Paul’s Cathedral in October
• Enjoy regular members promotions, discounts and events*
• Copy of Ship to Shore magazine
Members receive a 10% discount* when booking private and corporate functions including:
• Norla Dome or Celia Little Room for private dinners, parties and corporate seminars
• The St Peter the Mariner Chapel for weddings and other ceremonies
• Exclusive use of the Spanish-style courtyard to celebrate any occasion with friends, family or colleagues (booking required)
*on presentation of valid membership card.
For further information regarding membership or for a corporate membership please email us email@example.com.
Purchase annual membership below, alternatively download a printable form – here (PDF, 0.6MB).
+61 3 9629 7083
The Mission to Seafarers - Victoria
717 Flinders Street
Docklands Victoria 3008
We are proud to acknowledge the Indigenous people of the Kulin Nations, the traditional owners and custodians of the land. We acknowledge and respect Elders, past and present.